Friday, December 4, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art: Christmas Trees

Today I have a medley of Christmas Trees over a new blinging polish by ILNP for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge Your Nail Art Christmas Trees prompt!

Untitled

The base of this is amazing of course, stay tuned, I'm going to be blogging my recent INLP winter picks soon! This is INLP Juliette and it is rose gold perfection! So beautiful and bling-y inside and out.

But of course I had to fufill the Christmas tree prompt so I broke out my stamping supplies!!!

Untitled

For this look I used my new Bundle Monster Holiday Set, more specifically the BM-S218 plate, and stamped various Christmas Tree designs on the nail, not always getting the perfect placement.

Untitled

Untitled

The polish I used for stamping is OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, which worked okay, but was a bit watery and a little difficult to stamp with.

Untitled

Feel free to join us in the Challenge Your Nail Art 12 Days of Christmas Challenge, just join our Facebook group and follow along. You don't have to do every one, I know I probably won't this year, but we're casual. The more the merrier!!! :)

As always, check out the other lovely ladies participating in this challenge below!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



No comments:

Post a Comment