Thursday, December 31, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas – New Years Nails

Ok I admit it, I am phoning it in this year for my New Years Nails. I'm acutally sharing with you what I wore on Christmas, but I figure it works for New Years as well.

Untitled

Yes these are colored snowflakes, but if you blur your eyes, they could also be colored fireworks! Hahaha, so sorry for phoning it in for this Crumpet's Nail Tarts challenge, but I have family in town and I just have not had a second to do actual New Years nails.

Untitled

Ok now for the details. The base of this mani is the amazing Painted Polish 2016, which I realize right now is also appropriate for my New Years nails. This is a gorgeous linear holo with silver holo microglitter and beautiful iridescent flakies. This polish has it all, in the shade the flakies shine and in the sun holo comes out to play. Sooooo pretty, couldn't stop staring at this polish.

Untitled

Untitled

And for this manicure I broke out the clear stamper, which I purchased from What's Up Nails (super fast shipping, so approve), and stamped various snowflakes in several colors using my Jolie Polish stamping polishes!

So that's all you get from me this New Years, sorry it took me so long to put this up (this was due last week), but I'm getting it in just under the wire. Well for the west coast that is!

Don't forget to check out all the other ladies who actually put some effort into this prompt, unlike me (SOOO sorry!!!).


    An InLinkz Link-up
   


No comments:

Post a Comment