Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Final Holiday Nail Looks

Ok so I kind feel like I dropped the ball here on holiday nail art this year! I did partake in a few challenges, and I did a few nails just for me! So I thought I'd share what is left over below! And stay tuned to the end of my post for a collage of all my holiday nails!!!

Untitled

First up we have some sweater nails!

Untitled

Untitled

Not the most traditional colors, but the base is Ever After Polish Jagged Heart and I stamped using a Zoya polish. The plate is one of my new Bundle Monsters - BM S215 to be exact!

Untitled

Untitled

The next look features a base of an indie polish I wish not to name. There was a lot of drama involving said brand earlier this year. I had purchased quite a lot from this maker, and while there are still bad feelings all around regarding the brand, I just can't quite part with the polishes I bought using my hard-earned money.

But this is a fun dotticure look you could easily create with similar colors, so I thought I would share anyway!!! The white dots are KBShimmer Eyes White Open and the red dots are B Polished Red-y for the Holodays!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The next look features a gradient using two polishes of the brand I'd rather not name. I topped the gradient with ILNP My Private Rainbow (X) because I thought the flakie holo shards would add a sparkle reminiscent of snow flurries! And then I used an older Bundle Monster plate and my KBShimmer Eyes White Open for the stamping!

So that completes my holiday nail looks. I think I did maybe 9 looks total for the season? I'm just kinda over holiday nails now and have been for awhile! I've gotten so many new pretties in my mailbox over the last two weeks, I can't wait to play with them all! But for your viewing pleasure, here is a collage of all my holiday looks in one place!!!!

Untitled

I'm pretty sure I'm taking a few days off from the blog now, but I'll most likely be back Monday with some New Year's Nails to share and then I'll create a post with my favorite polishes of the year and my favorite nail art looks as a fun wrap up!!!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday break, no matter what you celebrate. All my readers mean the world to me, I am so thankful you stop by from time to time! If you feel so inclined, let me know what your doing with your time off (fingers crossed you all get some this holiday season)!

I'm headed to my in-laws for Christmas, and it might actually snow tomorrow! I'm SOOOO excited, I haven't had a white Christmas in YEARS! And my sister-in-law is visit with her children all the way from Germany so it will be a happy reunion with family! :) My side of the family is headed up to my place for New Years, and that is when we'll celebrate Christmas with my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment