Monday, January 4, 2016

Swatch Spam

Happy New Year everyone! Well I'm back to the blog as usual, and I've got some recent purchases to share with you! Today I'm sharing with you what polishes I was playing around with and wearing during my holiday break!

Untitled

During the break I mostly broke out some of my recent purchases and played with them. For some of these polishes I wore them for about 24 hours or more. For some I took blog quality photos, others I just snapped what I could when I could, there was a lot of visiting family and I knew I couldn't do regular quality blog stuff, but here is some swatch spam for you all.

Also, winter has wreaked havoc on my nails, please don't judge if you see some dry hands/cuticles, I do my best!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This is Darling Diva Polish Jedi Knight and boy is it a stunner, holo, multichrome with multichrome flakies, this is a beauty!

Untitled

Here is a random macro of Painted Polish 2016, which I was lucky enough to get my hands on. This polish is AMAZING, holo, micro glitter and iridescent flakies. Soooo gorgeous!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Next up is a prototype I purchased from Great Lakes Lacquer. Last Remaining Light is a gorgeous navy shimmer with purple flash and fine scattered holo. Super pretty with so much depth!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Another new Painted Polish here, this was also a limited edition I got at the same time I got 2016. This is California Dreamin', a gorgeous teal leaning evergreen linear holo with matching microglitter, soooo pretty!

Untitled

Untitled

This is Smitten Polish Shoe Polish, which is a gorgeous iridescent holo packed beauty that no photo can quite do justice to! And just a heads up, the lovely Noelie of Smitten Polish is changing the name of her brand, an unfortunate trademark issue. So moving forward Smitten Polish is Dreamland Lacquer. For more on that, see this Facebook post! I'll of course be updating more in the future!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And finally what I'm wearing today! This is Painted Polish Enchantress. I remember when this came out earlier last year, why I didn't purchase then I have no clue. But I did get my hands on a mini of this and I am so glad I did. Packed with multichrome flakies in various cooler colors and beautiful holo microglitters scattered throughout!

And that's my swatch spam for you today! I'm hopefully going to be jumping right back on the horse blog-wise this week. I know December got a bit spotty. I hope you all had a good holiday and had some nice time with family or a little time off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment